The Mission Committee involves the congregation in its benevolent activities throughout the year, including the following:
- FRANKLIN COUNTY COMMUNITY MEALS PROGRAM by providing three meals a year at a local church
- CANNED GOODS SUNDAY is a monthly food and monetary collection for our local food pantry.
- ADOPT-A-FAMILY program provides gifts and meals for local needy families at Christmas.
- GREENFIELD INN project: for the clients leaving the Inn and moving to their own housing/apartments, the church fills welcoming baskets and gives other needed items to ease the financial strain of moving .
- FRANKLIN RECOVERY CENTER in Greenfield, donations of gently used or new Adult (men’s or women’s) clothing ( especially sweatshirts, fleece zips, sweatpants, pajama bottoms, slippers) 500 piece puzzles and adult coloring books are collected to help relieve a critical need for the residents
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: collections held each year to benefit mostly local organizations.
- CASSEROLE AND PRAYER SHAWL MISSION: The committee coordinates meals for needy parishioners. Also it provides knit prayer shawls, done by parishioners, for the minister to deliver to those in need.